November 10, 2020
Join Saran James-Vaughan and Meghan Wills for a workshop on herbal medicine for womb healthy, mindful eating, mindfulness meditation and movements, journal prompts and more.
Please be prepared with a journal and if you are on your cycle you are welcome to pre-order the Rouge Goddess tea blend at WellnessNaturally.ca – Formulated by Saran.
Inner Seasons Virtual Course- Coming January 2021
The Menstrual Cycle: A blueprint for finding balance and building resilience.
Women will have an average of 400 menstrual cycles in their lifetime.
This represents 400 opportunities to become more self aware
- 400 opportunities to unfold the many layers of our life purpose
- 400 opportunities to start a new
- 400 opportunities to manifest the life of your dreams and deepen your connection to your intuition
- 400 opportunities to assess what’s working and what’s not…physically, mentally and emotionally
- 400 opportunities to heal wounds of the past and end karmic cycles
All the tools necessary for clarity, flow, resilience and adaptability are held in the menstrual cycle.
In this five-week virtual course, we will explore the 4 phases/seasons of the menstrual cycle and how to build a beautiful relationship with your natural rhythms as a personal road map to wellness.
-Eating to support a healthy flow
Herbal Medicine for the follicular phase and beyond
Alignment with the moon: Exploring Astrology and the menstral cycle
Nourishing your creative life
…and so much more…
You will come away with an understanding of how to design the life of your choosing, learn how to be strategic with the use of your energy and start the process of healing reproductive health issues using nutrition, herbal medicine and more!
Enrollment begins in January 2021. Subscribe to pre-register.